Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GoPro Hero3 Released!

Ski Resort
    Copper
    Well, what you're paying for is a rugged, waterproof camera that shoots in HD. There aren't many competitors in that price range with those features. Checkout some websites and read up, the official GoPro site should have everything you need. I always like the reviews on Amazon for ideas from owners. Hmm, reviews aren't the greatest for the newest GoPro on Amazon, I wonder what people don't like on the new version.
    09 Sierra Crew | 10 Sierra Reverse Crew | 10 Sierra Bluebird | 09 Union Force | 10 Burton Triad | 11 Rome 390 | 08 Salomon Maori | 10 Burton Moto

Ski Resort
    Breckenridge
    The picture quality on these are great. If my riding was worth recording then I'd definitely think about getting one. Hopefully in the future they can make them a little smaller. They look a little ridiculous strapped to a helmet. The Contour has a sleeker design for a helmet mount IMO

Ski Resort
    Copper
    Quote Originally Posted by thefuture View Post
    The picture quality on these are great. If my riding was worth recording then I'd definitely think about getting one. Hopefully in the future they can make them a little smaller. They look a little ridiculous strapped to a helmet. The Contour has a sleeker design for a helmet mount IMO
    They're still worth using to see yourself and improve.