Thread: Where is everyone?

Ski Resort
    None

Where is everyone?

Hey everyone.. Seems like this forum turned into a ghost town. My wife and I are finally going skiing for the first time on December 5th. We bought their 3 class pass for 310 a person. After the lessons, we will then have a season pass so this is perfect for us. Anyways, hope everyone is well.

Ski Resort
    Copper
    I've been super busy with my day job so unfortunately I haven't been able to do any promoting. I still check in once a week or so though.

That deal for lessons and a season pass at Loveland is an incredible deal. And kudos to you for getting lessons too There will be TONS of snow at the resorts over the next few days. It's currently 11 degrees and snowing in Denver. ELEVEN!
    09 Sierra Crew | 10 Sierra Reverse Crew | 10 Sierra Bluebird | 09 Union Force | 10 Burton Triad | 11 Rome 390 | 08 Salomon Maori | 10 Burton Moto

Ski Resort
    Purgatory
    Too many forums/FB/social junk/life/work to keep up with lol. Been thinking about this site for a few nights though. I have 5 days in at Purg already this year and headed to #6 tomorrow. They got a little bit of snow today but nothing like what Breck/Eldora/etc have received.

Ski Resort
    Copper
    Quote Originally Posted by mommehK View Post
    Too many forums/FB/social junk/life/work to keep up with lol. Been thinking about this site for a few nights though. I have 5 days in at Purg already this year and headed to #6 tomorrow. They got a little bit of snow today but nothing like what Breck/Eldora/etc have received.
    Hey! Work has finally slowed down so I should have more time. Going to try and start a few more businesses this year though, so that will begin to suck up some time.

This past week has been incredible for snow, unfortunately we haven't been able to make it out. I've been having foot pain after going to Copper a few weeks ago, and even wearing regular street sneakers is pretty painful so I'll have to get that fixed before going boarding again.